Jump to navigation Jump to search
What could/should be done before fink can be called "1.0"
- all Near Term Goals
- rethink our -ssl policy (see Tracker 1102917 )
- implement a possibility to remove unneeded packages (ala debfoster, see Tracker 593475 )
- reccomends/suggests support in fink (see Tracker 662397 )
- unstable binary distribution? (see Tracker 595244 )
- fink option to only use binary packages available (use .deb in preference to whatever is in pdb, even if .deb version isn't in pdb at all)
- rethink our policy on maybe gpg signing info files and/or binary packages.