From the Fink Wiki
cleanup [mode(s) and options]
Removes obsolete and temporary files. This can reclaim large amounts of disk space. One or more modes must be specified:
- Delete .deb files (compiled binary package archives) corresponding to versions of packages that are neither described by a package description (.info) file in the currently-active trees nor presently installed.
- --sources, --srcs
- Delete sources (tarballs, etc.) that are not used by any package description (.info) file in the currently-active trees.
- --buildlocks, --bl
- Delete stale buildlock packages.
- Remove entries for packages that are not installed from the dpkg "status" database.
In addition, the following options may be used:
- -k, --keep-src
- Move old source files to /sw/src/old/ instead of deleting them.
- -d, --dry-run
- Print the names of the files that would be deleted, but do not actually delete them.
- -h, --help
- Show the modes and options which are available.